Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Shaftesburyw  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2023 3:25:15 AM(UTC)
Shaftesburyw

Groups: Registered
Andorra

Leaf promotes sobriety through his Twitter account and Madden 23 coins mentors young adults as an ambassador for an Transcend Recovery program.

So it's obvious the way in which his statement that Mayfield is the red flag can turn some heads.

It's no fact that Mayfield is self-[censored]ured. As a quarterback who is shorter, chances have in his favor and he is aware of that.

"I can make any throw," Mayfield said at the Madden NFL 23 Combine via Cleveland.com. "Winning is most important but I've been capable of getting my players around me to playis amazing. Not only the offensive players around, the 10 players, but the special teams, the defensive players. The energy I exude, the passion I bring is contagious. Anyone on the Oklahoma staff. That's what I bring with me to Oklahoma."

Here's Leaf from a 2017. blog at the Player's Tribune:

Congratulations. You're the only one who has it all in terms of money, power and fame. All of the things that are significant, surely? At this point you'll be flying on a private jet heading to Las Vegas to pull a celebration all night while sportswriters from San Diego write columns that combine your name with"savior" in the title "savior." As you look at them and think, Savior ... that sounds quite right.

This is you, Young Ryan Leaf, at his best: arrogant, self-centered and an over-inflated. You think you're on top of the world, and you've got everything covered.

Well I'm sorry to have to tell you this The truth is ...

You're not a professional.

They aren't always spot on.

Some comparisons are helpful. Mayfield's game has been compared with Russell Wilson's.

Does Mayfield have the same confidence as Leaf did? Yep. Perhaps he's had a brush in the courts? Yes, in the offseason of 2016 He was charged with Buy mut coins three misdemeanors: the escape of arrest, public intoxication, and disorderly conduct.

However, not every player should be placed in the exact same category as another player due to similarities.